Day/Date: Mondays (April, May, June)
Time: 2:30 PM Central (1 Hour)
Entrepreneurs and business owners will learn how to use ReferenceUSA to find the mission critical information necessary to start, manage and grow a business.
- name Search for Business
- locate hard to find vendors, both locally and nationally
- locate subject manager experts and professional services
- find investors, venture capitalists and angels
- network with other businesses in your area or in your industry
- develop relationships with related business for co-branding opportunities
- understand community demographics
- survey locations for expansion
- conduct competitive analysis
- plan delivery routes and service areas
- source new employees
Attendees will need an internet connection and a phone line to participate.
To register for any of the session dates, follow the link below: